It all started when...
…I was working in a health club in Sydney CBD. Many of the personal trainers were asking me to produce their video content for them and I ended up producing close to 200 pieces of video content.
I noticed that many of these personal trainers wanted to be posting content continuously on their social media platforms and websites so they could grow their personal brand and client base. The issue was that they weren’t confident in their ability to film high-quality video - however, the content they wanted to produce didn’t require the skills of a professional videographer with a high-end camera - not to mention the cost of hiring someone professionally!
So I developed this course for sole traders, or any individual, wanting to produce high-quality video content from their smartphone.
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of video in the modern day for business growth.
- Plan high-quality video production from start to finish.
- What video equipment and applications are available for your smartphone and what to look for when purchasing them.
- Filming techniques, composition, lighting and capturing professional audio.
- Edit video on your mobile phone.
- Conduct interviews for video testimonials and biographies.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- This course is suitable for beginners without any prior video production knowledge or experience however the course requires the student to have a smartphone with the ability to capture audio and video.
- Additional items of equipment and smartphone applications are not necessary to complete the course but are highly recommended for a practical learning experience and to increase the production quality of video content produced.
Who this course is for:
- Health and fitness professionals.
- Social media professionals can learn the techniques to produce video for social media.
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners looking to produce video and engage with new customers through video.
- Freelancers are using this course to earn extra money by producing video with their iPhone.